Advisory – March 19, 2020
‼‼📍 ADVISORY 📍‼‼
In line with the Presidential Proclamation placing the island of Luzon under Community Quarantine, ISELCO II hereby provides the following information:
1. The operation of the Cooperative is temporarily suspended however, skeletal workforce is detailed in the different ISELCO II offices to act on consumer complaints and electricity concerns.
2. Line maintenance is on 24/7 shifting schedule on a red alert status.
3. Construction and expansion of lines is suspended.
4. Kilowatt hour (kWh) reading for the month of March 2020 is suspended however, power consumptions for the said month are still billed.
5. DUE DATES for the month of March 2020 are EXTENDED and SURCHARGES are WAIVED until further notice.
We strongly encourage everyone to observe Safety and Health Protocol of the National Health Emergency on Pandemic COVID-19.
STAY HOME AND BE HEALTHY!